Indonesia: Secrets of the Archipelago
Custom | 11 Days | Easy Cruise and Active
- Island-hop aboard a private, chartered yacht
- Visit secluded beaches, dive among coral reefs, and snorkel crystal-clear waters
- Search for the world's largest lizards in Komodo National Park
- Experience Sumba Island's traditional culture
- A private journey awarded Best Splurge by Outside magazine
Our dear friend Patti Seery has spent the past couple of decades building friendships with local villagers, craftspeople, and kings throughout the Indonesian archipelago. You can take advantage of her unsurpassed knowledge and her infectious passion, sailing in tremendous comfort and style aboard one of her sublime yachts, getting a rare look at some of the most beautiful and remote of the archipelago’s thousands of islands and a chance to meet their cheery and welcoming people. The itinerary below gives you a taste of what's possible, but your journey is completely customizable.
The trip was perfect. They catered to my every wish and whim.– Lori Barra
Arrive in Bali to savor a full day in Ubud, relaxing at a top-notch resort or exploring the area's swimming, hiking, and artistic offerings.
Fly to Flores and board your luxury yacht, which features air-conditioned cabins and en-suite bathrooms Komodo Island is your first destination, famed for its dragons.
Island hop from the Northern to Sumba Islands, delving into distinct local cultures, thriving coral reefs, and pristine beaches Snorkel with manta rays, kayak turquoise bays, dive with whale sharks and pygmy seahorses, and hike to hilltop villages amid wild orchids and fascinating tropical birds.
A flight takes you from Flores back to Bali, where you catch connections home.
Dates & Prices
Custom Trips offered May–October
From $240,000 for up to 10 people (Custom Trip)
- Expertise of GeoEx’s travel specialists
- Services of GeoEx’s in-house air reservations team
- All accommodations
- All ground transportation and airport transfers
- Sightseeing, events, visits, and entrance fees
- Shore landings, presentations, and activities per the vessel’s daily program
- Most meals
- Bottled water at included meals and while sightseeing
- Services of an expedition leader, lecturers/naturalists, and support staff during voyage
- Some gratuities
- Emergency evacuation services and secondary medical expense insurance