Scotland Tours for Family
The fantastical highland ruins and mysterious misty lochs of Scotland have inspired many literary and film adventures, and why not experience one of your own? Wander the wilds of coastal archipelagos, ride horses through magical forests, or learn archery and sleep in a castle─our custom Scotland tours designed for families of all ages show you a different side of this fabled destination. Our network of local guides gives you Gaelic lore and insider access on our Scotland tours.
- Hike or mountain bike through moorlands, peatlands, forests, wetlands, and rivers among the high peaks of Cairngorms National Park.
- Take a scenic ride from Fort William to Mallaig aboard the steam train made famous in the Harry Potter movies.
- Search for seals, otters, and dolphins as you paddle a kayak around deserted islands off the Isle of Skye.
- Visit castles, fairy pools, and lochs filled with history and learn the Gaelic mythology associated with these places.
- Discover the Scottish Highlands, visiting longstanding and upstart whisky distilleries with a local guide.