Private Charters in the Galápagos Islands
Custom Travel | 10 Days
- A private, personalized, more flexible way to travel between islands
- Your choice of travel dates offered year-round
- Kayak, snorkel, and hike among gorgeous beaches, volcanoes, and ocean
- Exclusive naturalist guide with you 24/7 for exploration of the islands and their remarkable wildlife
- Add a chef, masseuse, or other crew
The Galápagos need little fanfare. Darwin brought this astonishing place to public attention more than 170 years ago, and the excitement surrounding it is still palpable. Imagine exploring South America’s remote archipelago with your closest friends and family: meandering the isles aboard a private luxury yacht charter, hiking alongside an expert naturalist who points out blue-footed boobies and giant tortoises, and swimming beside bottle-nosed dolphins in a crystal-clear sea. GeoEx’s specialist line up the right ship and crew, and can tie in explorations on mainland Ecuador, Peru, and beyond.
The crew [on our boat] treated us like princesses. The tour guides and drivers in Quito were amazing. Talk about traveling the easy way! WOW! Thank you for a dream-come-true adventure!– Cherrie M.
1 – 2
Arrive in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Quito and explore its well-preserved historic center with a private guide.
Fly to the Galápagos and embark on your cruise, perhaps aboard a 16- or 20-guest yacht Your hand-selected expedition leader and devoted crew make you feel as rare as a mangrove finch.
4 – 9
Excursions by foot, kayak, and snorkel bring you face-to-face with colorful critters like sea lions, marine iguanas (endemic to the islands), ancient giant tortoises, and hundreds of types of birds and fish—all in the quiet company of your chosen few.
Enjoy a last wildlife outing before flying to Quito, where you catch flights home or embark on the next chapter of your South America adventure.
Dates & Prices
Custom Trips offered year-round
Please call for cruise options and pricing.
- Expertise of GeoEx’s travel specialists
- Services of GeoEx’s in-house air reservations team
- All accommodations
- All ground transportation and airport transfers
- Sightseeing, events, visits, and entrance fees
- Shore landings, presentations, and activities per the vessel’s daily program
- Most meals
- Bottled water at included meals and while sightseeing
- Services of an expedition leader, lecturers/naturalists, and support staff during voyage
- Emergency evacuation services and secondary medical expense insurance
9 Galápagos Travel SurprisesRead More
Where Our Travel Experts are Going in 2023Read More
Where Global Travel Experts Are Going in 2022Read More
Where to Go in 2022: Our Expert PicksRead More
Galápagos Family Adventure: The Trip That Changed Our LivesRead More
The Galápagos Are Open to Travelers: Here’s What You Need to KnowRead More