Botswana Luxury Safaris
Botswana travel immediately calls to mind the Okavango Delta, a huge lush life-teeming oasis, contrasting with the surrounding bone-dry Kalahari Desert. The waterways of the Delta sustain buffalo, elephants, lions, zebras and magnificent birdlife, while desert-adapted species and the Zu/'hoasi people patrol the desert. Both extremes are easily included in trips to Botswana. Our guides have that rare ability to both educate and entertain, and we choose out-of-the-way camps, for a more personal experience.
- Glide along the Okavango Delta watching for hippos and elephants by mokoro canoe.
- Meet the Zu/'hoasi people and observe rare species like the black-maned lion in the Kalahari Desert.
- Explore the vast and otherworldly salt flats at Makgadikgadi Pans National Park by quad bike.
- Go camping in the Moremi Game Reserve and visit meerkats with the kids on a family safari.
- Join expert guides on 4 x 4 game drives and walking safaris, learning about African conservation and research projects.
- Sleep in the best luxury tented camps; look for the Big 5 in private game concessions and reserves.
- Safari away from the crowds at private concessions and reserves within Chobe National Park.