Luxury Panama Tours
Dazzling islands to highlands, rain forest weaving through a pulsing capital (with the birdlife to prove it), and indigenous peoples governing areas freely—these are some of the many reasons to visit Panama beyond the masterfully engineered waterway that makes the country famous. We’ve always been enamored with the culture of Panama City—its salsa music for one, that constant backbeat to the old cosmopolitan rhythm that mingles with the edgier side of the metropolis. But there’s also rapid change to note, like Central America’s first subway system, the Panama Canal’s expansion, and the loving preservation of fortified Casco Viejo. Choose to dive and windsurf along the coral reefs of Bocas del Toro, track birdlife through coastal mangroves or the treetops of the interior, or kayak along that storied canal on our expertly-crafted luxury Panama tours.
- Darién National Park spans the Caribbean Sea to the Pacific Ocean with rocky coastline, far-reaching swampland, and sandy beaches.
- Windsurf, bike, or dive along Bocas del Toro, one of the healthiest coral reefs in the Caribbean.
- Explore the Panama Canal by kayak, keeping watch for spider monkeys along the shore.
- Meet the Guna people of the San Blas archipelago, known for their intricate embroidery called molas.
- Hike Pacific mangroves in search of the endangered harpy eagle in its tropical rain-forest refuge, Alto Charges.