Luxury Jordan Tours
Start with the phenomenal rock-carved city at Petra and geological glory of Wadi Rum, but then look beyond the typical Jordan trip and truly experience the country. Our experts and local network create trips that are more personal and avoid the crowds. We can arrange a Middle Eastern cooking lesson or a hike through the Dana Nature Reserve in search of birdlife on our Jordan tours.
- Experience Wadi Rum through sand boarding, camel riding, climbing, hiking, and camping–an adventurer's playground.
- Water lovers can enjoy floating in the the salty Dead Sea or diving on Aqaba's coral reefs.
- Trek through the sculpted canyons and rivers of Wadi Mujib Nature Reserve or explore the plant life of Wadi Feynan.
- Explore the city of Amman, visiting the Citadel, Roman ruins, and sampling falafel as you stroll.
- Pass a few days with a Bedouin family, sleeping in desert tents, and learning their nomadic traditions.