Mozambique Travel & Safaris
Mozambique travel brings dazzling Indian Ocean coastline together with rich inland parklands for exceptional wildlife encounters. Elephants, wild dogs, lions, and hippos can be spotted on a Mozambique safari. Turquoise waters off white sand beaches are where manta rays, parrot fish, and sea turtles make their home. Skillful guides introduce you to astonishing ecosystems and diverse species, both protected through inspiring conservation programs.
- Snorkel or dive among colorful reefs of Bazaruto Archipelago National Park in search of Indian Ocean marine life.
- Join expert guides on game drives, witnessing resurging wildlife populations at Gorongosa National Park.
- Indulge in fresh seafood dinners under the stars at a community-built luxury beach resort.
- Meet lively locals and learn how they are building a sustainable future that supports wildlife and communities.
- Discover a history colored by a dramatic civil war and Portuguese colonization, and a country reinventing itself.