Iceland Adventure Tours
Geothermal combustion whispers (and shouts!) across this 40,000 square mile percolator, where Iceland tours reveal glacial rivers spilling into the North Atlantic and vapors escaping streams before tumbling over abrupt precipices. Meet boisterous Icelanders who cherish their traditions from faeries to Viking folklore with the fullness of an Icelandic Horse’s mane on an expertly planned GeoEx Iceland adventure tour.
- Soak in the geothermal waters of the Blue Lagoon, with access to the relaxing Exclusive Lounge.
- View geysers, waterfalls, and volcanic peaks touring the Golden Circle on a day trip from Reykjavik.
- Take a Zodiac ocean safari in search of cliffside puffin colonies and sea caves.
- Hike among hot springs and cinder cones, step behind a 200-foot waterfall or walk on a glacier.
- Drink in Reykjavik’s vibrant nightlife, music, art museums, and festivals.