Luxury Indonesia Tours
To embrace the Indonesian archipelago is to soak up terraced rice paddies, lush tea plantations, rugged volcanoes, turquoise bays, stunning reefs, and deserted beaches. An Indonesia trip is to explore Javanese arts: batik making, gamelan playing, and shadow puppetry, and meet the folks who carry on the traditions. It's to delve into the interplay of Hinduism and Buddhism, getting to know their temples and practices. We carefully craft your Indonesia vacation to take you there.
- Explore the intricate carvings of massive Borobudur temple, or climb volcanic Mt. Bromo at sunrise on Java.
- Cruise the Raja Ampat, snorkeling and diving pristine reefs, meeting local people and looking for birds of paradise.
- Experience the colorful cultural ceremonies of Tana Toraja, Bali, and Central Java.
- Watch for the fabled Komodo dragon and island-hop on a traditional phinisi schooner yacht.
- Learn about batik textiles, Barong dance, wayang puppet theater, and gamelan music.