Luxury Group Travel | 12 Days
- Botswana safari through three key wildlife areas around the Okavango Delta
- Two helicopter flyovers, game drives, bush walks, and boat safaris
- Expert Botswana safari guide travels with you throughout the journey
- Private vehicles, private guides, and small safari camps and lodges
- Chances to see elephant, lion, leopard, rhino, wild dog, and more
- Supports conservation and communities through the ABC Foundation
Safari through three key regions of Botswana, watching wildlife and gaining insight into how water shapes and flows through the country from your expert guide, who travels with you between ecosystems.
Follow the Chobe River flowing into remote Linyanti, watching for elephant herds and wild dogs emerging to drink from its tributaries. Travel into the heart of the Okavango Delta’s floodplain channels where hippos splash among water lilies. In the vast Moremi-Khwai region, an incredible profusion of game inhabits golden plains and islands. Marvel at the mighty Zambezi as it cascades over Victoria Falls.
1 – 4
After an overnight in Johannesburg, fly with your dedicated safari guide to a private game reserve in the Linyanti-Chobe region Watch for wildebeest, giraffe, and herds of elephant on safari Get perspective with a helicopter flyover over.
5 – 6
Travel into the Okavango Delta and settle into your beautiful island accommodations Explore the lagoons and channels of this UNESCO-listed ecosystem by boat.
7 – 9
The Khwai-Moremi region is home to lion, leopard, and bird life as well as the local community that stewards the land Take it all in on walking safaris, game drives, and a helicopter flyover.
10 – 12
Fly to the border and cross into Zambia Visit a rhino sanctuary, cruise along the Zambezi, and witness the power of Victoria Falls based at a stylish riverside lodge.
Optional Pre-trip Extension
Spend a full day exploring the city, tracing apartheid history, visiting Nelson Mandela’s former home, and experiencing the urban charms and edgy street art of Maboneng precinct.
Dates & Prices
04/09/23 – 04/20/23 Green Season
11/13/23 – 11/24/23 Green Season
05/19/24 – 05/30/24 Green Season
08/31/24 – 09/11/24 Dry Season
11/13/24 – 11/24/24 Green/Shoulder Season
Group Trip: From $12,545 per person (Green Season)
Optional Johannesburg Extension (1 day): From $785 per person
based on double occupancy
- All accommodations
- Most meals
- All ground transportation and airport transfers
- Sightseeing, game drives, helicopter flyovers, events, visits, and entrance fees
- All park and conservation fees
- Services of a GeoEx trip leader/professional wildlife guide, local wildlife guides, drivers, and other staff
- Most gratuities
- Expertise of GeoEx’s travel specialists
- Services of GeoEx’s in-house air reservations team
- Standard beer, wine, spirits, and soft drinks while on safari
- Bottled or filtered water at included meals and while sightseeing
- Emergency evacuation services and secondary medical expense insurance
A Journey Built Just For You
Take customization to the next level on a journey fully tailored to you. GeoEx's destination specialists will gladly tailor this existing itinerary—or build one completely from scratch—to suit your style, interests, and time frame. Contact us to see what's possible.Start The Conversation
Where Our Travel Experts are Going in 2023Read More
Where to Go on Your First SafariRead More
Where Global Travel Experts Are Going in 2022Read More
Travel in 2021: GeoEx Staff StoriesRead More
Accessible Adventure: A “Bucket List” Trip to BotswanaRead More
Flying High: Best Helicopter Tours In The WorldRead More
The Many Worlds of South AfricaLearn More
Exploring Namibia’s Conservation StoriesLearn More
Kenya ExplorerLearn More