Morocco: From Casablanca to Marrakech
Luxury Group Travel | 13 Days
- An unusually in-depth look into Morocco’s varied culture and landscapes
- Explore the colorful medinas of Fès and Marrakech
- Sleep at sensational lodgings, including a Bedouin-style camp in the Sahara
- Delve into the incredible cuisine, with two highlight dinners and a cooking class
- Discover the Roman ruins of Volubilis and its still-sparkling mosaics
Brilliantly colorful, culturally compelling, and stunningly diverse, Morocco is a traveler’s dream. European flavors mingle beautifully with African roots. Snowcapped mountains and terraced fields share the landscape with walnut groves, and Saharan dunes. Medinas burst with color and activity not far from relaxing oases. This carefully crafted journey introduces you to Morocco’s unique history, glorious art, striking geography, and aromatic cuisine, revealing our favorite haunts and mint tea-sipping-spots along the way. Nights are spent in remarkable riads and elegant lodgings abounding with the gracious hospitality for which the country is known.
You've really got a great thing going at GeoEx. You are fantastic...I cannot thank you enough for all your support.– SIDNEY L.
1 – 2
After getting to know Casablanca, we head to Rabat and onward to Fès.
3 – 5
Fès, Morrocco's cultural and spiritual center, invites us into its pulsing, millennia-old medina, its tannery quarter, and zellij tile workshops Savor Fassi dishes with live music and local wine and take an excursion to Meknès, and UNESCO-listed Volubilis.
6 – 7
Journey through the Middle Atlas Mountains to a Bedouin-style camp in the Sahara for camel rides and star-filled skies Khamlia residents share gnaoua music, brought by slaves on trading caravans.
8 – 9
We visit the palm oasis of Skoura and Ouarzazate, home to Atlas Film Studios and the mud-brick city of Aït Benhaddou, before continuing to Taroudant.
10 – 13
Stop at Aït Benhaddou and pass tree-climbing goats en route to Marrakech, where we delve into lively souks, a vast bazaar, and fabled Djemaa el Fna Enjoy a cooking class Depart from Casablanca.
Dates & Prices
04/18/24 – 04/30/24
05/09/24 – 05/21/24
09/08/24 – 09/20/24
09/29/24 – 10/11/24
11/09/24 – 11/21/24
Group Trip: From $10,975 per person
based on double occupancy
- Expertise of GeoEx’s travel specialists
- Services of GeoEx’s in-house air reservations team
- All accommodations
- All ground transportation and airport transfers
- Sightseeing, events, visits, and entrance fees
- Most meals
- Bottled water at included meals and while sightseeing
- Services of a GeoEx trip leader, local guides, drivers, and other staff
- Some gratuities
- Emergency evacuation services and secondary medical expense insurance
Must-See UNESCO World Heritage Sites You May Never Have Heard OfRead More
What to Eat in Morocco: Traditional Food GuideRead More
Top 10 Things to Do in MoroccoRead More
Where Global Travel Experts Are Going in 2022Read More
International Travel During Covid-19: Reports from Our TravelersRead More
Where GeoEx Travel Experts Are Dreaming of Going in 2021Read More