Best of Brazil
Custom | 9 Days | Easy to Moderate Touring and Active
- A private journey designed just for you
- An inside look at Rio, with special access to such unusual spots as the Morrinho Project
- White-sand beaches and jaw-dropping Iguassu Falls from two countries
- Jaguar tracking in the Pantanal and wildlife sightings
- Jungle trail hikes and luxurious island cruises
The best of Brazil is the best of a beautiful, bounteous, buxom country, about as best as best can be. Nature and wildlife travelers lean toward spotting tapirs, giant anteaters, howler monkeys, ocelots, and caimans across the country and jaguar tracking in Pantanal; culture lovers appreciate Salvador de Bahia, the most African city in the Western Hemisphere; and active sorts adore the beachside bike rides, hikes to waterfalls and a tropical fjord, swimming, snorkeling, and sailing to enchanting islands. We'll design a trip around your interests: this sample itinerary is just a starting point.
Get to know legendary Rio de Janeiro, ascending Corcovado Mountain for eye-popping vistas; wandering the cafés and galleries of the bohemian neighborhood of Santa Teresa; and biking along the beach.
Flying to Iguassu Falls, take in the astonishing cascade from the Brazilian and Argentine and hike exhilarating trails like Devil’s Throat balcony.
In the less-visited Costa Verde, a wonderland of greenery, wildlife, and waterfalls, discover the colonial architecture of car-free Paraty and one of the world’s only tropical fjords Head home via Rio or São Paulo.
Dates & Prices
Custom Trips offered year-round
From $9565 per person (Custom Trip)
- Expertise of GeoEx’s travel specialists
- Services of GeoEx’s in-house air reservations team
- All accommodations
- All ground transportation and airport transfers
- Sightseeing, events, visits, and entrance fees
- Most meals
- Bottled water at included meals and while sightseeing
- Services of local guides, drivers, and other staff
- Some gratuities
- Emergency evacuation services and secondary medical expense insurance