Seven Gates to Morocco
Private Travel | 13 Days
Private Ready-to-Book Journeys
These carefully curated journeys save you precious planning time without sacrificing any of the travel expertise and in-country connections you’d expect from GeoEx.
- Indulgent and authentic Morocco trip adventure in Africa’s “Exotic Gateway”
- Iconic Marrakech and Fès, the Sahara Desert, and the High Atlas Mountains
- Sleep beneath Sahara stars in a luxurious Bedouin-style camp
- Marvel at modern and ancient cities, mountains, bazaars, dunes, and more
- Enjoy wonderful, carefully chosen lodgings that combine comfort and authentic charm
- Traditional cooking class, local artisan workshops, and optional village hikes
One of the world’s great travel destinations, Morocco offers stunning variety, from the white beaches of the Atlantic Coast to the snowy High Atlas Mountains and the palm oases perched on the edge of the Sahara. This private trip, whose name is a bow to the welcoming gates that grace so many Moroccan towns, has been handcrafted to reveal our favorite spots and showcase the country’s unique history, arts, and food. Your private guide weaves stories of Morocco’s cultural traditions and is a valuable friend in opening opportunities to meet local people.
All of our party were seasoned travelers and we all agreed that the Morocco trip was one of our top travel experiences. Thank you for your generous and patient assistance in arranging our wonderful Moroccan experience.– ED & LINDA H.
Arrive in Casablanca, Morocco’s largest city and economic heart Visit the iconic Mosque of Hassan II.
History reveals itself in Meknès' palaces and the Roman city of Volubilis, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
3 – 4
In Fès, Morocco's cultural heart, your guide leads you past minarets and through the labyrinthine medina, introducing artisans and traditions like woodcarving and leather making.
5 – 7
Venturing into the Sahara, revel in a night at a Bedouin-style camp After a sunrise camel ride, follow the scenic Route des Kasbahs to Ouarzazate.
8 – 9
Discover Marrakech's lively souk, lush gardens, and elegant architecture, as well as its wildly animated main square, the Djemaa el Fna Your luxury riad's spa may beckon.
A cooking class with a local chef offers insights into traditional dishes and their Berber, Arab, Moorish, Jewish, French, Ottoman, and Spanish influences.
11 – 13
Hike and visit Berber villages in the High Atlas Mountains, wandering among apple orchards, walnut groves, welcoming people, and views of Jebel Toubkal, the highest peak in North Africa Drive to Casablanca and depart.
Dates & Prices
Private Trips offered year-round—just choose your dates and confirm.
Private Trip: From $16,475 per person (based on two travelers, double occupancy)
Please call our Experts at 800-777-8183 for availability and pricing.
Prefer to join a small group trip? See our Morocco: From Casablanca to Marrakech itinerary.
- All accommodations
- Most meals
- All ground transportation and airport transfers
- Sightseeing, events, visits, and entrance fees
- Services of local guides, driver, and other staff
- Some gratuities
- Expertise of GeoEx’s travel specialists
- Services of GeoEx’s in-house air reservations team
- Bottled or filtered water at included meals and while sightseeing
- Emergency evacuation services and secondary medical expense insurance
Where Global Travel Experts Are Going in 2022Read More
Top 10 Things to Do in MoroccoRead More
What to Eat in Morocco: Traditional Food GuideRead More
International Travel During Covid-19: Reports from Our TravelersRead More
Where GeoEx Travel Experts Are Dreaming of Going in 2021Read More
When to Start Planning Your TripRead More
Ancient Riches of Sudan's Nubian DesertLearn More
The Many Worlds of South AfricaLearn More
Colors of Northwest ArgentinaLearn More