Private Travel | 9 Days
Private Ready-to-Book Journeys
These carefully curated journeys save you precious planning time without sacrificing any of the travel expertise and in-country connections you’d expect from GeoEx.
- A classic Kenya safari with small camps in private conservancies
- Mara North, a part of the greater Maasai Mara few visitors get to see
- Rhino and Grevy’s zebra success stories at Borana & Lewa Conservancies
- Longer stays at indulgent camps offer more time for wildlife encounters
- Game drives, walking safaris, horseback riding, bush picnics, and more
- Conservation and sustainability woven in throughout the itinerary
Allow us to guide you to a special safari experience along the winding rivers and sprawling plains of captivating Kenya. Let us share with you some exceptional camps, perfectly positioned for access to private conservancies inhabited by lions, rhinos, zebras, elephants, and wildebeests. On game drives and bush walks you’ll learn from expert guides about the groundbreaking conservation programs protecting these places. The trip launches in Nairobi, then you’re whisked away to the wonderfully off-the-beaten-track Borana Conservancy and the world-famous Maasai Mara.
It was an extraordinary adventure.Cindy R.
1 – 4
Overnight in Nairobi, then fly to Lewa and Borana Wildlife Conservancies, home to endangered Grevy's zebras and white and black rhinos Spot critters by foot, mountain bike, horseback, and game drive, spending nights at an intimate conservation-focused lodge.
4 – 8
Fly to the Maasai Mara and revel in game drives and walks, chances to witness the Great Migration of wildebeest and zebra across the Mara North Conservancy Maasai people share traditions such as spear throwing on a village visit.
Fly to Nairobi and depart.
Dates & Prices
Private Trips offered year-round—just choose your dates and confirm.
Private Trip: $9,980 per person (low season)
Private Trip: $11,990 per person (high season)
based on double occupancy
- All accommodations
- Most meals
- All ground transportation and airport transfers
- Internal air (at additional cost)
- Park and conservation fees (at additional cost)
- Sightseeing, game drives, events, visits, and entrance fees
- Services of professional wildlife guides/drivers and camp staff
- Some gratuities
- Expertise of GeoEx’s travel specialists
- Services of GeoEx’s in-house air reservations team
- Bottled or filtered water at included meals and while sightseeing
- Emergency evacuation services and secondary medical expense insurance
Where Our Travel Experts are Going in 2023Read More
Where to Go on Your First SafariRead More
Where to See Big Cats in the WildRead More
Where to Go in 2022: Our Expert PicksRead More
Kenya Safari: Part Six – Cheetah Time on the Mara PlainsRead More
Kenya Safari: Part Five – Among the MaasaiRead More
Kenya: Essence of a ContinentLearn More
The Nature of TanzaniaLearn More
Bountiful BotswanaLearn More