Custom Travel | 8 Days
- Venture off the tourist trail on Petra and Wadi Dana tours with optional hikes
- Follow the King’s Highway to Madaba for 6th-century Byzantine mosaics
- Meet Bedouins and sleep in a desert camp amid stunning Wadi Rum
- Bask in a spa resort on the spectacular Dead Sea
- Travel to Amman, built atop Roman ruins
We compress many centuries of history into this short but thorough look at Jordan luxury travel tour. You’ll visit Petra, the astounding city carved from living rock, and explore Amman, stopping at Roman ruins and strolling at night (likely gnoshing on falafel). You’ll behold stunning views and beautiful mosaics on Mount Nebo and the geologic pomp and circumstance of Wadi Rum. You may round out your Jordan tour with a luxuriant visit to the Dead Sea, perhaps treating yourself at one of the Middle East’s most exquisite spa. But that’s just a suggestion—we’ll tailor your Jordan itinerary to you.
Thanks for organizing a great trip! We could not have done it on our own.– PAUL O.
1 – 2
Arriving in Amman, discover a modern city with Roman ruins Travel back in time at Jerash, a well-preserved city-state of Roman Arabia, from Hadrian’s Gate to the Temple of Artemis.
The King’s Highway leads you via Mount Nebo to Madaba, famous for its 6th-century Byzantine mosaics Celebrate your arrival in Petra with a cooking class.
Explore the iconic rock-carved ruins of Petra, capital of the ancient Nabataeans and one of the great sights of Arabia.
5 – 6
Wadi Rum wows you with majestic rock formations and Bedouin locals Explore the desert landscapes and Bedouin way of life by four-wheel-drive vehicle and camel Revel in two nights at a sensational desert camp.
7 – 8
After driving to the Dead Sea, settle into your luxurious spa resort for a day and night to enjoy its amenities and the area's natural beauty Return to Amman and depart.
Dates & Prices
Custom Trips offered year-round
From $6,750 per person
- Expertise of GeoEx’s travel specialists
- Services of GeoEx’s in-house air reservations team
- Accommodations and meals as noted in the itinerary
- VIP assistance upon arrival in Amman
- Services of a local guide, driver, and other staff
- All entrance fees, service charges, and taxes
- Bottled water at included meals and while sightseeing
- Most ground transportation, including airport transfers
- Most sightseeing, events, and visits as noted in the itinerary
- Emergency medical evacuation services up to $300,000
- Medical expense insurance up to $50,000
The Importance of Travel in Turbulent (and Not So Turbulent) TimesRead More