Custom Travel | 8 Days
- In-depth exploration of Jordan’s ancient history and current culture
- Wander Nabataean tombs and temples carved into pink sandstone cliffs at Petra
- Follow the King’s Highway to Madaba for 6th-century Byzantine mosaics
- Meet Bedouins and sleep in a desert camp amid stunning Wadi Rum
- Bask in a Dead Sea spa resort and explore UNESCO Heritage Sites
- Explore traditional weaving with Bedouin women and cook with a local family
Compress many centuries of history into a short but thorough look at Jordan. Visit Petra, the astounding city carved from living rock, and explore Amman, stopping at Roman ruins and strolling at night (likely noshing on falafel). Behold stunning views and beautiful mosaics on Mount Nebo and the geologic pomp and circumstance of Wadi Rum. Round out your travel to Jordan with a luxuriant visit to the Dead Sea, floating in its saline waters and exploring surrounding history.
Thanks for organizing a great trip! We could not have done it on our own.– PAUL O.
1 – 2
Arriving in Amman, discover a modern city with Roman ruins Travel back in time at Jerash, a well-preserved city-state of Roman Arabia, and Ajloun, where you take a cooking class with a local family
The King’s Highway leads you via Mount Nebo to Madaba, famous for its 6th-century Byzantine mosaics Meet Bedouin weavers at a nonprofit set up to empower women.
Explore the iconic rock-carved ruins of Petra, capital of the ancient Nabataeans and one of the great sights of Arabia.
Wadi Rum wows you with majestic rock formations and Bedouin locals Explore the desert landscapes and Bedouin way of life by four-wheel-drive vehicle and camel.
6 – 8
Settle into your Dead Sea spa resort to enjoy its amenities and the area's natural beauty Visit the Ottoman-era architecture of Al-Salt and the Baptism Site on the banks of the Jordan River Return to Amman and depart.
Dates & Prices
Custom Trips offered year-round.
Custom Trip: From $7,600 per person
estimate based on two travelers, sharing a room
- All accommodations
- Most meals
- All ground transportation and airport transfers
- Sightseeing, events, visits, and entrance fees
- Services of private local guide, drivers, and other staff
- Some gratuities
- Expertise of GeoEx’s travel specialists
- Services of GeoEx’s in-house air reservations team
- Bottled or filtered water at included meals and while sightseeing
- Emergency evacuation services and secondary medical expense insurance