Best of Brazil
Custom Travel | 12 Days
- A private trip to Brazil designed just for you
- An inside look at Rio, with special access to such unusual spots as Samba City, where Carnival floats are built and where performers rehearse
- White-sand beaches and jaw-dropping Iguaçu Falls from two countries
- Jaguar tracking in the Pantanal and wildlife sightings
- Jungle trail hikes and luxurious island cruises
The best of Brazil is the best of a beautiful, bounteous, buxom country, about as best as best can be. Nature and wildlife travelers lean toward spotting tapirs, giant anteaters, howler monkeys, ocelots, and caimans across the country and jaguar tracking in Pantanal; culture lovers appreciate Rio de Janeiro; and active sorts adore the beachside bike rides, hikes to waterfalls and a tropical fjord, swimming, snorkeling, and sailing to enchanting islands. We’ll design a trip to Brazil around your interests: this sample itinerary is just a starting point.
1 – 2
Arriving at Iguaçu Falls, take in the astonishing cascade from both the Brazilian and the Argentine sides. Hike exhilarating trails like Devil's Throat.
3 – 5
Encounter wildlife—including the elusive jaguar—in the Pantanal, accompanied by research scientists.
6 – 8
Get to know legendary Rio de Janeiro, ascending Corcovado Mountain for eye-popping vistas, wandering the cafés and galleries of the bohemian neighborhood of Santa Teresa, and biking along the beach.
9 – 12
In the less-visited Costa Verde, a wonderland of greenery, wildlife, and waterfalls, discover the colonial architecture of car-free Paraty, and one of the world's only tropical fjords Head home via Rio or São Paulo.
Dates & Prices
Custom Trips offered year-round
From $13,800 per person (Custom Trip)
based on two travelers, double occupancy; please call for individually tailored recommendations and pricing
- Expertise of GeoEx’s travel specialists
- Services of GeoEx’s in-house air reservations team
- All accommodations
- All ground transportation and airport transfers
- Sightseeing, events, visits, and entrance fees
- Most meals
- Bottled water at included meals and while sightseeing
- Services of local guides, drivers, and other staff
- Some gratuities
- Emergency evacuation services and secondary medical expense insurance
A Journey Built Just For You
Take customization to the next level on a journey fully tailored to you. GeoEx's destination specialists will gladly tailor this existing itinerary—or build one completely from scratch—to suit your style, interests, and time frame. Contact us to see what's possible.Start The Conversation
Colors of Northwest ArgentinaLearn More
Chile North to SouthLearn More
Wilds of BotswanaLearn More