Wilds of Indonesia: From Bali to Komodo National Park
Luxury Group Travel | 8 Days
- Navigate East Indonesia’s vast and stunning waters in luxury, comfort, and ease
- Encounter prehistoric Komodo Dragons, the largest lizard species on the Earth
- Dive and snorkel amid vibrant coral reefs and kayak in the crater of an extinct volcano
- Discover the rosy hue of Pink Beach, a brackish blend of red coral and white sand—one of only seven pink beaches on the planet
- Witness endangered Whale Sharks, the ocean’s Gentle Giants, while exploring enchanting Saleh Bay
Aboard Aqua Blu, engineered to effortlessly ply the turquoise waters of Indonesia’s wildest and most beautiful islands, embark on a thrilling trip itinerary where the coveted balance of relaxation and exhilaration awaits.
Spend your days alternating between relaxing on deck beneath cloudless skies and slipping into the azure sea to explore. Underwater you can witness manta rays and sea turtles gliding by and a kaleidoscope of colors—pink, gold, and silver—as the area’s thousands of tropical fish species navigate the reefs. On land, encounter long-tailed macaques perched in jungle foliage and the vibrant flash of the great-billed parrot’s rosy-colored beak.
1 – 2
Arrive Bali; board Aqua Blu and cruise to Moyo Island Dive, snorkel, and explore the island's sparkling coastlines and cascading waterfalls.
In Saleh Bay, kayak in the crater of an extinct volcano Spot speckled whale sharks in the waters.
Explore Komodo Island, part of UNESCO World Heritage Site, Komodo National Park.
Cruise to Padar Island, within Komodo National Park Embark on a hike to reach a stunning panoramic point.
After a spectacular sea passage, discover Horseshoe Bay, where unrivaled diving beckons Encounter the pink hue of Pink Beach, a brackish blend of red coral and white sand.
7 – 8
Swim from the ship, reveling in the calm reefs around Sabulon Arrive in Labuan Bajo, disembark and depart.
Dates & Prices
Departures May–August; contact us for specific cruise dates
From $9415 per person
- Expertise of GeoEx’s travel specialists
- Services of GeoEx’s in-house air reservations team
- All accommodations
- All ground transportation and airport transfers
- Sightseeing, events, visits, and entrance fees
- Shore landings, presentations, and activities per the vessel’s daily program
- Most meals
- Bottled water at included meals and while sightseeing
- Services of an expedition leader, lecturers/naturalists, and support staff during voyage
- Emergency evacuation services and secondary medical expense insurance