Scotland’s Islands & Highlands
Custom Travel | 10 Days
- Peaks, trails, and lochs of Cairngorms National Park with a private whisky tasting
- Streets of Edinburgh by Mini Cooper and private cruise on the Firth of Forth
- Sandy beaches and island trails of the less-traveled west coast
- Walking tour of Glasgow street art; stops at Kilmartin Glen and Loch Lomond
- Fully customizable Scotland travel itinerary—all hiking and sightseeing can be tailored just for you
Explore Scotland’s vibrant and historic cities, book-ending your journey between Edinburgh and Glasgow. Venture into mountains and subarctic landscapes, staying in a luxuriously restored 19th-century farmhouse in Cairngorms National Park, where you might conquer a “Munro” (a mountain in Scotland with an elevation over 3,000 feet). Hike in dramatic scenery in Glencoe, and spend a day on the high seas exploring the islands of the west coast.
Savor local flavors with farm-to-table cuisine, neighborhood pub fare, and a special cocktail made with pine needles. Enjoy it all with your knowledgeable guide, who brings the landscape and history to life on this wonderful 10-day adventure.
1 – 2
Explore Edinburgh by Mini Cooper, learning about its history and culture Cruise the Firth of Forth estuary on a private catamaran, passing under famed bridges.
3 – 5
Adventure through the mountains and valleys of Cairngorms National Park, wandering trails, visiting lochs, and perhaps climbing one of the snow-capped peaks Savor a closed-door sampling at a highland whisky distillery.
Hike scenic and historic Glencoe, ending the day with local myths and legends from a storyteller as you sip a pint at a walkers’ tavern.
7 – 8
The west coast’s sandy shores and idyllic islands offer opportunities for ocean wildlife cruising and scenic hiking.
9 – 10
Stop along the way at a Bronze Age-archaeological site and stunning loch Take a walking tour of city murals before departing from Glasgow.
Dates & Prices
Custom trips offered May - September
Custom Trip: From $18,000 per person
based on two travelers, double occupancy; please call for individually tailored recommendations and pricing
- Expertise of GeoEx’s travel specialists
- Services of GeoEx’s in-house air reservations team
- All accommodations
- All ground transportation and airport transfers
- Sightseeing, events, visits, and entrance fees
- Most meals
- Bottled or filtered water at included meals and while sightseeing
- Services of local guides, drivers, and other staff
- Some gratuities
- Emergency evacuation services and secondary medical expense insurance