Custom Travel | 7 Days
- Trips from 4-14 days: what you see below is just a starting point to give you ideas
- Privacy and exclusivity at some of the world’s top island retreats
- An excellent way to cap off your African safari
- White-sand beaches, azure waters, thriving reefs, and fascinating land and sea life
- Helicopter between islands to maximize relaxation and exploration time
Described as “Eden on Earth,” the Seychelles is the quintessential tropical island paradise: turquoise waters lap invitingly against deserted beaches; coconut palms arc deliciously over stretches of silky soft, white sand; and exceptional wildlife abounds. This Indian Ocean nation, located 900 miles off East Africa, has remained largely undiscovered and undeveloped. You can spend your days snorkeling in secluded coves, hiking through lush forest, and discovering waterfalls cascading from granite peaks. Whether you’re capping off an African safari or craving a dream island adventure, we are ready to custom design a Seychelles sojourn for you.
Arrive on Mahé Island and board a private charter flight to Frégate Island.
2 – 3
Frégate Island feels like your private playground Go diving, birding, or sunbathing on some of the best beaches in the world.
4 – 5
North Island is wonderfully secluded, with seemingly more wild tortoises than people Arrive by helicopter, snorkel among manta rays, and enjoy a picnic on a white-sand beach that's yours alone.
Opt to scuba dive with a local expert who knows where to find reefs teeming with spotted eagle rays and parrot fish, as well as drop-offs and wrecks.
A private helicopter takes you to the Mahé Island international airport for flights home.
Dates & Prices
Custom Trips offered year-round
Please call a regional expert at 888-570-7108 for individually tailored recommendations and pricing.
- Expertise of GeoEx’s travel specialists
- Services of GeoEx’s in-house air reservations team
- All accommodations
- All ground transportation and airport transfers
- Sightseeing, events, visits, and entrance fees
- Most meals
- Bottled water at included meals and while sightseeing
- Services of local guides, drivers, and other staff
- Some gratuities
- Emergency evacuation services and secondary medical expense insurance