Why We're Different
How does a travel company set the bar to provide the crème-de-la-crème of safari experiences? By an unwavering commitment to service and innovation. This is why we have orchestrated safaris for the Walt Disney Imagineering Team and have done location work for the films Out of Africa and The Lion King. Let us show you what we can do for you.
- Our partners are the continent’s most experienced and competent orchestrators of group and custom safaris. Our roster of safari guides is Africa’s finest and are certified as either Silver- or Gold-level safari directors.
- You’re not on your own when you arrive. Unlike other safari companies, your GeoEx safari begins the moment you arrive in Africa. A GeoEx representative meets you at the airport and whisks you to your carefully selected hotel in time for a welcome dinner.
- Our safaris include internal flights. which save many hours of driving time and allow you to savor more of your safari experience.
- Our group safaris are smaller than those of other companies, never exceeding eight people and often numbering six or fewer. That means no whizzing around in convoys of nine-person vans that take away from intimate wildlife encounters.
- Our four-wheel-drive safari vehicles are comfortable and include amenities like cool drinks, snacks, and binoculars. Plus every guest is guaranteed a window seat to maximize animal viewing.
- Drinks are on us. Africa offers an evolving collection of wines and craft beers, and we are happy to include them throughout your safari.
- All meals are included. You’ll be delighted by the stellar chefs and wide range of delicacies.
- Throughout your safari you have access to an in-country concierge team, available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They are happy to help with any unexpected requests or personal assistance.
- We include valet laundry service, so you can pack less and even return home with a bag of clean clothes!
- We include a complimentary duffel bag for you to use on your safari that is designed to fit in the luggage holds of bush planes.
- Because of GeoEx’s long history and experienced staff, we offer extraordinary access to people, places, and experiences not available with other companies.
- Your trip with GeoEx includes a comprehensive risk-management program. It covers logistical, security, medical, and financial risks. We maintain nearly round-the-clock logistics, air, security, and emergency assistance. You can rest easy knowing your safari includes emergency medical evacuation and medical advisory services should the need arise.