Personalized Travel Itineraries | 5 Days
- Enjoy insider access due to GeoEx’s long Cuba experience and connections
- A 5- to 14-day journey built around your interests
- Connect with Cuba’s residents and experts, exchanging ideas on the past, present, and future
- Explore Havana, the Viñales Valley, and less-explored provinces
- Be as active as you like: options for hiking, biking, and horseback riding
“Wandering Havana’s touristy old town and staring at old cars is one thing,” says Jennine Cohen, our chief Cuba expert, “but if you want private lessons and performances, time with emerging artists, and meetings with historians and economists, that’s another. The best restaurants in Cuba don’t have signage, and hotel options change constantly.” GeoEx began traveling to Cuba in 2000, and today we’ve got addresses and invitations that you won’t find in any guide book. Even more, our experienced guides skillfully make on-the-fly adjustments as things change.
It was wonderful to work with GeoEx in planning a tour to Cuba for our group of friends...GeoEx set up special visits with artists and musicians that matched our particular interests and created an itinerary that included the activities and pacing we wanted. It was such a treat to be in Cuba with our friends, and to have a trip designed specially for us.– Susan G.
Art, Music, and Dance: Step into a new painter’s private studio and dialogue with an art historian and organizer of the country’s largest art event.
Spirituality: Learn about Cuba's Jewish history, as well as Santeria, the Afro-Caribbean religion which mingles Yoruba traditions with Roman Catholicism.
History, Architecture, and Economics: Gain an insider's perspectives on Cuban-American relations, the evolution of private enterprise, and the changing architectural landscape.
Nature, Agriculture, and Active Adventures: Walk with tobacco farmers and study conservation efforts with local scientists in a nature reserve. Get active with mountain biking, caving, snorkeling, and horseback riding.
Click below for more information or give our experts a call to learn what's possible.
Dates & Prices
Custom Trips offered November–May
From $6,300 per person
If you're traveling with your family, see our Cuba Family Explorer (with both Group and Custom Trip departures).
- Expertise of GeoEx’s travel specialists
- Services of GeoEx’s in-house air reservations team
- All accommodations
- All ground transportation and airport transfers
- Sightseeing, events, visits, and entrance fees
- Most meals
- Bottled water at included meals and while sightseeing
- Services of local guides, drivers, and other staff
- Some gratuities
- Emergency evacuation services and secondary medical expense insurance
Top Nine GeoEx Instagram Posts of 2019Read More
When to Start Planning Your TripRead More
Why You Should Join an All-Women’s Cultural Trip to CubaRead More
Yes, You Can Still Travel to Cuba From the US with GeoExRead More
Where We’re Going in 2019: Great Travel Destinations & MoreRead More
Hemingway, Cuba & MeRead More