Custom Travel | 11 Days
- A private journey designed for you by Patagonia experts
- Options include hiking, cruising, trekking on horseback, and exploring gaucho culture
- Behold granite spires in Torres del Paine and calving glaciers in Los Glaciares National Park
- Buenos Aires’ European-inspired charms and Santiago’s city sights
- Overnight in luxurious retreats and exclusive, remote lodges
Patagonia’s wonderfully theatrical landscapes demand (and deserve) attention, but how does a traveler begin to discover such a vast region? GeoEx’s explorations in Patagonia go back more than 25 years, and our passionate experts are ready to guide you through all the options—from accommodations and wilderness areas to insider experiences—to create the journey that is just right for you. The sample itinerary described here, which delights in Patagonia’s granite monoliths, shockingly blue lakes, fabulous cuisine, and superb lodgings—bookended with time in capital cities Santiago and Buenos Aires—is just a starting point.
Thank you so much for going above and beyond in making sure our experience was exceptional. I have told SO many people about our amazing journey and highly recommended GeoEx. Bravo to you, all of the employees we worked with and GeoEx for your attention to detail. It was so evident in the planning, execution, and follow-up of our travels.– ANGELA M.
1 – 2
Get acquainted with Santiago, then fly to Punta Arenas and make the scenic drive to Torres del Paine.
3 – 4
Torres del Paine National Park welcomes you for guided excursions at your desired pace, from mild hikes to challenging climbs, replete with jaw-dropping vistas of symphonic peaks.
5 – 6
Travel overland to Argentina's mammoth Perito Moreno Glacier and watch it shed thunderous chunks of ice A night at Eolo Lodge showcases the beauty of the Patagonian steppe.
7 – 8
Cozy Aguas Arriba lodge grants you sensational views of peaks and Lago del Desierto Hike deserted trails, gaze at glaciers, and kick back by the fire.
Venture by boat and foot into El Chaltén, set below iconic Mount Fitz Roy You can relax in town or hike to sublime lakes and granite towers.
10 – 11
A flight whisks you to cosmopolitan Buenos Aires, where you discover its key sights, gourmet cuisine, and perhaps a tango show before flying home.
Dates & Prices
Custom Trips offered November–March
From $11,725 per person (Custom Trip)
(based on two travelers, double occupancy)
Please check back for 2020 pricing.
- Expertise of GeoEx’s travel specialists
- Services of GeoEx’s in-house air reservations team
- All accommodations
- All ground transportation and airport transfers
- Sightseeing, events, visits, and entrance fees
- Most meals
- Bottled water at included meals and while sightseeing
- Services of local guides, drivers, and other staff
- Some gratuities
- Emergency evacuation services and secondary medical expense insurance