Invitation to Nepal
Custom | 11 Days | Moderate Touring and Hiking and Safari
- Travel with experts: GeoEx has been exploring Nepal for more than 30 years
- Experience more of the country, traveling from mountains to subtropical lowlands
- Hike lodge to lodge amid lovely villages and towering, snowcapped Annapurna peaks
- Watch for elusive Bengal tigers and endangered one-horned rhinos at Chitwan National Park
- Get to know bustling Kathmandu and revel views of Mount Everest from the sky
Nepal is where many of us got serious about our love affair with mountains, with travel, and with the varietal inhabitants of the wider world. More than three decades—and countless Nepalese scouting, trekking, and touring adventures—later, we’re pleased to display Nepal’s grand variety on this unusually well-rounded, gently active journey. From Himalayan foothills to jungly lowlands where tigers are still seen, you'll bask in the radiance of the highest peaks on earth, get acquainted with the fine people who live in their glow, and relax in carefully chosen, spectacularly sited lodges. And since this is a private, customizable journey, we'll happily add more time here, less time there, or redesign the itinerary completely according to your wanderlust.
Everything was top-notch! You chose fabulous accommodations for us and e-mailed us through the whole planning process to see if we had questions. The itinerary was perfect and there were no snags whatsoever.– Maria D.
Kicking off in Kathmandu, explore crooked streets, beguiling temples, and hidden courtyards, and take a thrilling flight around the summit of Mount Everest.
Fly to Pokhara and trek lodge to lodge below stunning Annapurna peaks Trails lead through lovely villages and terraced hillsides, staying below 9100 feet.
After a final hike, return to Pokhara, where there is time for more rambles and magnificent scenery gazing, bird-watching, and perhaps an Ayurvedic treatment at your splendid lodge, perched 1000 feet above the valley
Fly to Chitwan National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site with some of the earth’s last single-horned rhinos Safari excursions take you through lush vegetation search of tigers, monkeys, and the gharial (a critically threatened crocodile).
A flight whisks you back to the Kathmandu Valley for guided visits of fascinating temples, markets, and medieval cities Depart for home.
Dates & Prices
Custom Trips offered mid-February–April & October–December
From $5890 per person (Custom Trip)
(based on two travelers, sharing a room)
- Expertise of GeoEx’s travel specialists
- Services of GeoEx’s in-house air reservations team
- All accommodations
- All ground transportation and airport transfers
- Sightseeing, events, visits, and entrance fees
- Most meals
- Bottled water at included meals and while sightseeing
- Services of local guides, drivers, and other staff
- Some gratuities
- Emergency evacuation services and secondary medical expense insurance
Flying High: Best Helicopter Tours In The WorldRead More
Tomorrow – Experiencing Hindu Death RitualsRead More
Must-See UNESCO World Heritage Sites You May Never Have Heard OfRead More
A Butter Lamp Offering for Anthony BourdainRead More
The Man Who Told FuturesRead More
A Happy Side Effect of TravelRead More