Desert Oases of Southern Morocco
Custom Travel | 7 Days
- Go off the beaten track with a private guide, driver, and four-wheel-drive vehicle
- Savor luxurious boutique hotels with dedicated butler service
- Camel rides, village visits, massages, and cooking demos
- Stargazing at a deluxe nomadic desert camp
- Customize as you wish, perhaps adding Fès and the High Atlas Mountains
This remarkable adventure forgoes the more-trodden path in favor of the remote southern parts of Morocco. Without skimping on comfort, you are immersed in the endless pastel moonscapes of deep country. Transfixing sand dunes, palm oases, red-hued rocky plateaus, windswept beaches, and enchanting villages await. In just a week (or more if you wish), you can kick ocean waves, ride camels, hike to historic agadirs, sip fresh mint tea on hilltop patios, dine on delicious meals, bed down under Sahara stars, and revel in massages and butler service.
The planners at GeoEx always provide us exactly what we're looking for and work with excellent local operators. We gladly and without hesitation recommend GeoEx to our friends looking to travel to anywhere GeoEx offers trips.– SERGE M.
1 – 2
After arriving in Marrakech, journey through gorgeous scenery to the coast, overnighting at elegant homes you have to yourselves: one perched above the Argan Tree Valley and another tucked in a palm oasis.
3 – 4
Spend time at a rarely visited matriarchal village before heading into the Sahara You're welcomed at an exclusive desert camp, nestled amid sand dunes, for a night of sensational stargazing.
5 – 7
Based from Dar Ahlam, a 19th-century casbah, discover Valley of the Roses and the Skoura palm grove, relax at the hammam, and relish a daily massage Drive to Ouarzazate and depart.
Dates & Prices
Custom Trips offered mid-September to mid-May
Give our experts a call at 888-570-7108 to learn about the possibilities, as well as pricing.
- Expertise of GeoEx’s travel specialists
- Services of GeoEx’s in-house air reservations team
- All accommodations
- All ground transportation and airport transfers
- Sightseeing, events, visits, and entrance fees
- Most meals
- Bottled water at included meals and while sightseeing
- Services of local guides, drivers, and other staff
- Some gratuities
- Emergency evacuation services and secondary medical expense insurance