Kenya Family Safari
Custom | 10 Days | Easy Safari
- Unmatched private reserves with abundant wildlife and few visitors
- Connect with family at deluxe, intimate bush lodges and camps
- Enjoy masterfully guided game drives, spotting giraffes, hippos, and more
- Meet our local friends, deeply committed to conservation and community
- Adopt and visit a baby elephant
Moments in Kenya stick with us. Something happens in our bodies when we exchange yawns with a lion, grasp that a rhino just stood right where we’re standing, or hear eerie hyena cackles waft through the night. The GeoEx family cannot wait to share these wildly memorable moments with yours on an adventure made even more authentic and meaningful by intimate stays in unmatched private conservancies and genuine interactions with Maasai and Samburu people. The itinerary you see here is just a starting point: we'll tailor it to meet your family's needs and aspirations.
The trip you planned for us will always be remembered as the BEST family vacation ever.– Ginny C.
Arrive in Nairobi and overnight at Giraffe Manor, an elegant retreat with a resident herd of friendly giraffes Fly to the Masai Mara.
Revel in game drives and walks in the Masai Mara, possibly witnessing the Great Migration of wildebeest and zebra across the Serengeti Maasai friends share traditions like spear throwing Visit a primary school.
An exhilarating flight whisks you to the relatively undiscovered Laikipia Plateau Track elephants, buffalo, and lions across grassland and acacia bush, then relax in your thatched riverside cottage.
Fly to Lewa Wildlife Conservancy, home to endangered Grevy's zebras With exclusive access to Borana Conservancy, spot critters by foot, mountain bike, horseback, and swinging canopy bridge.
Returning to Nairobi by charter flight, you're welcomed at Daphne Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage to meet your adopted pachyderm Depart.
Dates & Prices
Custom Trips offered year-round
From $9000 per adult, $7300 per child 12–16, or $6000 per child under 12 (Custom Trip)
Additional costs (per person): Internal airfare: $1400; Park and conservation fees: $415
- Expertise of GeoEx’s travel specialists
- Services of GeoEx’s in-house air reservations team
- All accommodations
- All ground transportation and airport transfers
- Sightseeing, game drives, events, visits, and entrance fees
- All park and conservation fees
- Most meals
- Bottled water at included meals and while sightseeing
- Services of professional wildlife guides/drivers and camp staff
- Some gratuities
- Emergency evacuation services and secondary medical expense insurance
Kenya Field Report: Wildlife Walks, Sleeping Under the Stars, and Exciting New FindsRead More
African Safari: Part One – The Kiss of the GiraffeRead More
African Safari: Part Three – Under the Elephant's SpellRead More
African Safari: Part Two – Dramas in the BushRead More
African Safari: Part Four – Kenya ConnectionsRead More
African Safari: Part Six – Cheetah Time on the Mara PlainsRead More