Custom | 7 Days | Easy to Moderate Touring and Active
- The dream Alaska adventure, custom-designed for you
- Combine exquisitely remote lodges—only accessible by plane or boat
- Experience jaw-dropping mountains, glaciers, rain forests, and fjords
- Thrilling wildlife sightings, from bears to caribou and eagles to whales
- Wide-ranging activity options: heli-hiking, kayaking, fishing, and more
They say it's easy to get lost in Alaska—a good thing, if you know where to go. We've hand-selected a number of supremely comfortable and remote wilderness lodges—reachable only by boat or bush plane—as well as adventure cruise ships to immerse you in its pristine wilderness. You can helicopter to jaw-dropping glaciers one day, walk alongside bears the next, and then kayak through spellbinding fjords. And should there be hiccup due to Alaska’s unpredictable environment and complex logistics, we're ready with a back-up plan.
In Wrangell-Saint Elias National Park, your bush pilot-guide may put down the Cessna 185 on a sandbar at a forest's edge and take you hiking where no person has set foot before.
In the rarely visited Tordrillo Mountains, you may discover Hayes Glacier ice falls and snowfields, then return to the Iditarod Trail to cuddle husky pups and listen to tales of the mushing life from an Iditarod veteran.
Back at sea level on the Kenai Peninsula, you can paddle your kayak into Tutka Fjord, looking for resident orca pods and other marine mammals.
You might cruise through Alaska's Inside Passage, beloved for its shores teeming with foraging brown bears and its inlets accessible only to small ships. We have a number of top-notch vessels to choose from.
Whether you wish to spend your long summer days on the coast, in the mountains, being active, keeping things low-key, or a little of everything, we look forward to handcrafting your dream Alaskan adventure.
Dates & Prices
Custom Trips offered May–October
Wilderness Lodges: From $13,000 per person
(above estimate is based on a seven-day journey for two travelers, sharing a cabin)
Inside Passage Cruise: From $7595 per person
- Expertise of GeoEx’s travel specialists
- Services of GeoEx’s in-house air reservations team
- All accommodations
- All ground transportation and airport transfers
- Sightseeing, events, visits, and entrance fees
- Most meals
- Bottled water at included meals and while sightseeing
- Services of local guides, drivers, and other staff
- Some gratuities
- Emergency evacuation services and secondary medical expense insurance