Wildlife Wonders of Tanzania
Group | 12 Days | Easy Safari
- See the best of Tanzania on an itinerary tailored to the season
- Bed down in stylish, well-equipped tents and a truly mobile camp
- Learn from a Maasai elder and a cheetah researcher during private talks
- Glide by hot-air balloon over the Serengeti, spotting giraffe, zebra, and more
- Experience bush walks, moonlit game drives, and four national parks
Tanzania is home to one of the most remarkable concentrations of wildlife on the planet, a place where thousands of zebras, hyenas, and lions reside at the bottom of a 2000-foot-deep caldera and more than a million wildebeest set out on a thunderous annual migration across the Serengeti. GeoEx has specially designed two distinct itineraries (one for dry season and one for green season) to maximize wildlife-viewing opportunities and introduce you to the ways of the Maasai. And each Group Trip is led by one of our incredibly experienced safari guides.
After overnighting in Arusha, fly to Tarangire National Park, whose river draws buffalo, impalas, and eland We visit the grassy Silale Swamp in search of giant-tusked elephants and sensationally diverse birds.
A drive to the Ngorongoro Crater via Lake Manyara takes us tracking flamingos and tree-climbing lions Explore the crater that supports 20,000–30,000 animals, including black rhinos, hyenas, and hippos.
We journey to Serengeti National Park, home to the Maasai Our expertly led bush walks and game drives travels through open plains and acacia woodlands that cheetahs call home.
In the northern Serengeti, we stay at a mobile camp: it relocates based on the Great Migration Roam the savannah and Mara River bank for creatures.
A hot-air balloon safari reveals the Serengeti from above Sip sundowners on your private veranda Fly to Arusha and depart.
Dates & Prices
8/22/18 – 9/2/18 (Dry season)
9/12/18 – 9/23/18 (Dry season)
Dry season: From $15,440 per person (Group Trip)
Single supplement: $2175
- Expertise of GeoEx’s travel specialists
- Services of GeoEx’s in-house air reservations team
- All accommodations
- All ground transportation and airport transfers
- Sightseeing, game drives, events, visits, and entrance fees
- All park and conservation fees
- Most meals
- Bottled water at included meals and while sightseeing
- Services of a GeoEx trip leader, professional wildlife guides/drivers and camp staff
- Some gratuities
- Emergency evacuation services and secondary medical expense insurance