Hidden Corners of Peru
Custom Travel | 7 Days
- A private journey custom-designed for you: these ideas and trip length are just a starting point
- Enjoy authentic experiences off the beaten path and away from tour buses
- Top guides: GeoEx works with some of Peru’s most senior and sought-after leaders
- Stay at a charming, hand-selected hotels—as casual or upscale as you wish
- Revel in a diverse country with diverse options, from active to culinary to architectural
Our senses snap to attention in Peru, where past and present intertwine beautifully, dramatically. Tradition mixes with innovation from the country’s glorious cordilleras and Amazonian waterways to its Pacific coast, resulting in exquisite weavings, inexplicably exact stonework, sophisticated arts, and world-renowned cuisine. No wonder Peru attracts so many visitors, which is why we focus on its hidden corners. Your itinerary can be as diverse as the country, combining active and cultural options from the coast to the mountains to the desert to the jungle, or you can hone in on one region and one interest—it’s up to you.
I will never forget this experience. It topped any other trip I've taken! Machu Picchu, of course, was magical, but so was the Sacred Valley, where we had two experiences with weavers—their skills are astounding! The guides were a wealth of information, enriching the whole experience immensely. We learned so much about the people and culture, past, and present.– CINDY R.
Arrive in Lima, Peru’s multicultural capital.
Fly to Cusco and drive to the Sacred Valley, tucked between Andean mountains and home to captivating ruins Explore the Inca fortress and native village at Pisac.
Visit three fascinating Inca and Pre-Inca sites in the Sacred Valley: Chinceros, Moray and Maras Options for multi-sport activities abound – ask about hiking, biking, kayaking on Piuray lake, or rafting the Urubamba River.
Drive to Ollantaytambo and take a train to Machu Picchu, the sublime jewel of Incan civilization.
A morning at Machu Picchu allows time for hikes and quiet reflection Return to Cusco by train and car.
Cusco’s enchantingly narrow and winding streets beckon you to explore Tour the city’s magnificent colonial art, wander nearby Incan ruins, or try a cooking class with a local chef.
Fly to Lima and stroll through its historic center, including the Plaza de Armas and the Lima Cathedral Depart.
Dates & Prices
Custom Trips offered March–November
From $6375 per person (Custom Trip)
(based on two travelers for seven days, sharing a room)
- Expertise of GeoEx’s travel specialists
- Services of GeoEx’s in-house air reservations team
- All accommodations
- All ground transportation and airport transfers
- Sightseeing, events, visits, and entrance fees
- Most meals
- Bottled water at included meals and while sightseeing
- Services of local guides, drivers, and other staff
- Some gratuities
- Emergency evacuation services and secondary medical expense insurance