Journey Through Wild Patagonia
Custom Travel | 11 Days
- A custom journey designed for you by Patagonia experts
- Options include hiking, cruising, trekking on horseback, and exploring gaucho culture
- Behold granite spires in Torres del Paine and calving glaciers in Los Glaciares National Park
- Buenos Aires’ European-inspired charms and Santiago’s city sights
- Overnight in luxurious retreats and exclusive, remote lodges
Patagonia’s wonderfully theatrical landscapes demand (and deserve) attention, but how does a traveler begin to discover such a vast region? GeoEx’s tour explorations in Patagonia go back more than 25 years, and our passionate expert have created this inspired journey that will allow you to immerse yourself and delight in Patagonia’s granite monoliths, shockingly blue lakes, fabulous cuisine, and superb lodgings—bookended with time in capital cities Santiago and Buenos Aires.
Thank you so much for going above and beyond in making sure our experience was exceptional. I have told SO many people about our amazing journey and highly recommended GeoEx. Bravo to you, all of the employees we worked with and GeoEx for your attention to detail. It was so evident in the planning, execution, and follow-up of our travels.– ANGELA M.
1 – 2
Get acquainted with Santiago, then fly to Punta Arenas and make the scenic drive to Torres del Paine.
3 – 4
Torres del Paine National Park welcomes you for guided excursions at your desired pace, from mild hikes to challenging climbs, replete with jaw-dropping vistas of symphonic peaks.
5 – 6
Travel overland to Argentina's mammoth Perito Moreno Glacier and watch it shed thunderous chunks of ice A stay at Eolo Lodge showcases the beauty of the Patagonian steppe.
7 – 8
Historic Estancia Cristina grants you sensational views of lakes, mountains, and icefields Hikes and horseback rides offer the chance to experience the true wilds of Patagonia.
Spend the morning on a final wild excursion Return by boat to El Calafate and explore the tow.
10 – 11
A flight whisks you to cosmopolitan Buenos Aires, where you discover its key sights, gourmet cuisine, and perhaps a tango show before flying home.
Dates & Prices
Custom Trips offered November through April.
Custom Trip: From $12,300 per person
estimate based on two travelers, sharing a room
Prefer to join a small group trip? See our Into Patagonia itinerary.
- Expertise of GeoEx’s travel specialists
- Services of GeoEx’s in-house air reservations team
- All accommodations
- All ground transportation and airport transfers
- Sightseeing, events, visits, and entrance fees
- Most meals
- Bottled water at included meals and while sightseeing
- Services of local guides, drivers, and other staff
- Emergency evacuation services and secondary medical expense insurance
Must-See UNESCO World Heritage Sites You May Never Have Heard OfRead More
Travel that TransformsRead More
Where to See Big Cats in the WildRead More
Where Our Travel Experts are Going in 2023Read More
Rewilding Patagonia: A Conversation with Kris TompkinsRead More
Where to Go in 2022: Our Expert PicksRead More