Personalized Travel Itineraries | 13 Days
- A private Israel tour custom designed with your interests in mind
- Explore religious and secular history on a trip to Jerusalem
- See Bethlehem with a Palestinian guide
- Mediterranean coastline, Tuscany-like Galilee, and the geologically unique Negev Desert
- Insider visits to ruins, cutting-edge museums, and markets
An unusual introduction to Israel, this customizable Israel tour weaves together the country’s religious and secular histories, while showcasing its stunning geography. You’ll get a good look at metropolitan Tel Aviv, behold archaeological wonders, and four-by-four past spectacular geological formations in the Negev Desert. You’ll be immersed in Jerusalem’s architecture, religious heritage, and modern way of life, and get a taste of Bethlehem. And, if you wish, you’ll visit an organic kibbutz, dine at a local family ranch, savor a kosher winery, and adventure across the Judean Desert, where the famed Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered.
Geographic Expeditions is excellent from beginning to end... Everything was superb.– LESLIE G.
1 – 2
Arriving in Tel Aviv, take in the sights on foot: museums, UNESCO-listed White City, historic Neve Tzedek, and Jaffa, one of the planet's oldest port cities.
3 – 4
En route to Haifa, stop in Caesarea and Ottoman-era Akko for Crusader city ruins Continue to Galilee via the Rosh Hanikra grottoes and Safed, one of Judaism’s Four Holy Cities.
5 – 6
In the Galilean mountains, visit Nazareth and nature reserves Discover Byzantine and Crusader churches, float on the Sea of Galilee, and spot wildlife on Hula Lake.
7 – 8
Before the Dead Sea and the Masada plateau, take in Jerusalem’s New City Taste homemade halva and superb olive oils.
9 – 10
Jerusalem's Old City reveals hidden quarters, colorful bazaars, and religious heritage Wander Bethlehem with a Palestinian guide and the remains of Beit Shean.
11 – 13
After a look at Sde Boker kibbutz, travel to the Mitzpe Ramon to admire spectacular geological formations and desert flora and fauna Depart for home.
Dates & Prices
Custom Trips offered year-round
From $15,925 per person (Custom Trip)
- Expertise of GeoEx’s travel specialists
- Services of GeoEx’s in-house air reservations team
- All accommodations
- All ground transportation and airport transfers
- Sightseeing, events, visits, and entrance fees
- Many meals
- Bottled water at included meals and while sightseeing
- Services of local guides, drivers, and other staff
- Some gratuities
- Emergency evacuation services and secondary medical expense insurance