Custom | 13 Days | Moderate Touring
- A private Israel tour custom designed with your interests in mind
- Explore religious and secular history on a trip to Jerusalem
- See Bethlehem with a Palestinian guide
- Mediterranean coastline, Tuscany-like Galilee, and the geologically unique Negev Desert
- Insider visits to ruins, cutting-edge museums, and markets
An unusual introduction to Israel, this customizable Israel tour weaves together the country's religious and secular histories, while showcasing its stunning geography. You'll get a good look at metropolitan Tel Aviv, behold archaeological wonders, and four-by-four past spectacular geological formations in the Negev Desert. You'll be immersed in Jerusalem’s architecture, religious heritage, and modern way of life, and get a taste of Bethlehem. And, if you wish, you'll visit an organic kibbutz, dine at a local family ranch, savor a kosher winery, and adventure across the Judean Desert, where the famed Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered.
Geographic Expeditions is excellent from beginning to end... Everything was superb.– Leslie G.
Arriving in Tel Aviv, take in the sights on foot: museums, UNESCO-listed White City, historic Neve Tzedek, and Jaffa, one of the planet's oldest port cities.
En route to Haifa, stop in Caesarea and Ottoman-era Akko for Crusader city ruins Continue to Galilee via the Rosh Hanikra grottoes and Safed, one of Judaism’s Four Holy Cities.
In the Galilean mountains, visit Nazareth and nature reserves Discover Byzantine and Crusader churches, float on the Sea of Galilee, and spot wildlife on Hula Lake.
Jerusalem's Old City reveals hidden quarters, colorful bazaars, and religious heritage Wander Bethlehem with a Palestinian guide and the remains of Beit Shean.
Before the Dead Sea and the Masada plateau, take in Jerusalem’s New City Taste homemade halva and superb olive oils.
After a look at Sde Boker kibbutz, travel to the Mitzpe Ramon to admire spectacular geological formations and desert flora and fauna Depart for home.
Dates & Prices
Custom Trips offered year-round
From $15,600 per person (Custom Trip)
- Expertise of GeoEx’s travel specialists
- Services of GeoEx’s in-house air reservations team
- All accommodations
- All ground transportation and airport transfers
- Sightseeing, events, visits, and entrance fees
- Many meals
- Bottled water at included meals and while sightseeing
- Services of local guides, drivers, and other staff
- Some gratuities
- Emergency evacuation services and secondary medical expense insurance