Galápagos Family Voyage
Group Travel | 10 Days
- A family-friendly cruise, with activity and meal options for all ages
- Meet giant tortoises, frisky sea lions, marine iguanas, and more
- Hike volcanic craters, snorkel and kayak coves, and stroll idyllic beaches
- Stellar naturalist guides, attuned to youngsters
- Go with experts: GeoEx scouts the Galápagos each year for the best options
With so much to see and do in the Galápagos, these islands thrill and astonish people of all ages. On our Galápagos Family Voyage we cruise from island to island aboard a comfortable small or mid-size ship, meeting the archipelago’s bewitching residents. Highly trained naturalists, zeroed-in on the customs and interests of young visitors, are there to facilitate and guide us in just the right level of land and water exploration. And though much is to be learned, about ecology and evolution and all that, this Galápagos cruise is above all great fun.
The trip was outstanding, [our ship] totally wonderful. We had been to Ecuador before, but seeing it through the eyes of our grandchildren was magical. It was the best... Everything moved flawlessly where GeoEx was involved. This is why we seek you out for all of our exotic travel. You do such a great job!– Emily K.
1 – 2
Overnight in Guayaquil, then fly to the Galápagos and embark on cruise We spot blue-footed boobies on North Seymour Island Adults sip cocktails while kids try a cooking class.
3 – 4
Tales of pirates, marine iguanas, and flightless cormorants welcome us to Isabela and Fernandina Islands Naturalists explain behaviors of Sally Lightfoot crabs and penguins Youngsters enjoy evening crafts.
5 – 6
Guides introduce birds of all kinds, including flamingos, pelicans, and finches Explore lava tunnels, sea lion colonies, and the Charles Darwin Research Center on Rábida and Santa Cruz Islands.
7 – 8
Snorkel, kayak, hike, and ride a glass-bottom boat for more incredible wildlife encounters on Floreana, Santa Fe, and the Plaza Islands Painting, dancing, and a photo contest entertain the younger set.
9 – 10
Bid your ship crew goodbye on San Cristóbal Island and fly to Guayaquil, where the evening is at leisure Depart for home or more South America exploring.
Dates & Prices
Weekly departures; family-specific departures take place from June to August, and in late December, March, and April.
From $7995 per adult and $6875 per child (under 12) Savings for Groups: Book this trip with a group of 8 or more and save up to $400 per person. Ask our Galápagos experts for details.
- Expertise of GeoEx’s travel specialists
- Services of GeoEx’s in-house air reservations team
- All accommodations
- All ground transportation and airport transfers
- Sightseeing, events, visits, and entrance fees
- Shore landings, presentations, and activities per the vessel’s daily program
- Most meals
- Bottled water at included meals and while sightseeing
- Services of an expedition leader, lecturers/naturalists, and support staff during voyage
- Some gratuities
- Emergency evacuation services and secondary medical expense insurance