Connecting with Cuba’s Living History
Group Travel | 6 Days
- Benefit from GeoEx’s long experience and inside connections in Cuba
- Small group size (no more than 8 travelers) offers increased access and flexibility
- Interact with cuban historians, artists, writers, economists, and more
- Sample some of the country’s best paladares (in-home eateries)
- Accommodations in a private Havana boutique hotel
It’s a momentous time to visit Cuba, that long off-limits Caribbean country that conjures up visions of beauty, music, and intrigue. And though more companies are able to take travelers there today, few have the depth of experience of GeoEx―we’ve been navigating Cuba’s travel landscape since 2000. With the rapid changes now underway, our regular scouting visits, reliable in-country relationships, and experienced trip leaders mean more than ever. Join this special in-depth journey limited to 8 travelers, which connects you to Cuba’s authentic heart, both in Havana and in the multi-ethnic Viñales Valley.
It was a WONDERFUL trip! Thank you so very much. I think I learned more on this trip than on any other.– CINDY H.
1 – 3
Experience Havana, Cuba's vibrant capital, through walking tours, paladar meals, museum strolls, salsa dancing, and discussions with historians, artists, musicians, and economists.
The beautiful, UNESCO-acclaimed Viñales Valley sets the scene for hiking amid fantastically shaped hills and time at a traditional cigar factory and a local artist studio.
5 – 6
Back in Havana, we learn about Cuban-American relations, hear from residents about how the old city has changed, and enjoy a self-guided visit to Fabrica de Arte Cubano before departing.
Dates & Prices
01/21/20 – 01/26/20
02/11/20 – 02/16/20
From $5975 (Group Trip)
Single supplement: $715
If you're interested in a women-only group departure, see Connecting with Cuba's Living History: An All-Women Journey.
If you're traveling with your family, see our Cuba Family Explorer, which we'll customize to your family's wishes.
- Expertise of GeoEx’s travel specialists
- Services of GeoEx’s in-house air reservations team
- All accommodations
- All ground transportation and airport transfers
- Sightseeing, events, visits, and entrance fees
- Most meals
- Bottled water at included meals and while sightseeing
- Services of a GeoEx trip leader, local guides, drivers, and other staff
- Some gratuities
- Emergency evacuation services and secondary medical expense insurance