Connecting with Cuba’s Living History
Luxury Group Travel | 6 Days
- Benefit from GeoEx’s long experience and inside connections in Cuba
- Small group size (no more than 8 travelers) offers increased access and flexibility
- Interact with Cuban historians, artists, writers, economists, and more
- Sample some of the country’s best paladares (in-home eateries)
- Accommodations in a private Havana boutique hotel
It’s a momentous time to visit Cuba, that long off-limits Caribbean country that conjures up visions of beauty, music, and intrigue. And though more companies are able to take travelers there today, few have the depth of experience of GeoEx―we’ve been navigating Cuba’s travel landscape since 2000. With the rapid changes now underway, our regular scouting visits, reliable in-country relationships, and experienced trip leaders mean more than ever. Join this special in-depth group tour limited to 8 travelers, which connects you to Cuba’s authentic heart, both in Havana and in the multi-ethnic Viñales Valley.
It was a WONDERFUL trip! Thank you so very much. I think I learned more on this trip than on any other.– CINDY H.
1 – 3
Experience Havana, Cuba's vibrant capital, through walking tours, paladar meals, museum strolls, salsa dancing, and discussions with historians, artists, musicians, and economists.
The beautiful, UNESCO-acclaimed Viñales Valley sets the scene for hiking amid fantastically shaped hills and time at a traditional cigar factory and a local artist studio.
5 – 6
Back in Havana, we learn about Cuban-American relations, hear from residents about how the old city has changed, and enjoy a self-guided visit to Fabrica de Arte Cubano before departing.
GEOEX'S CUBA GUIDES
Our trip leaders and guides have been taking people through Cuba for years. They understand the nuances of the place, are practiced at getting our guests into restaurants and other spots when other people can't, and are comfortable making on-the-fly adjustments as the country changes.
Dates & Prices
11/14/23 – 11/19/23
12/05/23 – 12/10/23
01/20/24 – 01/25/24
03/26/24 – 03/31/24
11/12/24 – 11/17/24
12/01/24 – 12/06/24
Group Trips: From $5,750 per person
based on double occupancy
If you're looking to customize an itinerary for your private group, see our Cuba Insider page for more inspiration.
- Expertise of GeoEx’s travel specialists
- Services of GeoEx’s in-house air reservations team
- All accommodations
- All ground transportation and airport transfers
- Sightseeing, events, visits, and entrance fees
- Most meals
- Bottled water at included meals and while sightseeing
- Services of a GeoEx trip leader, local guides, drivers, and other staff
- Some gratuities
- Emergency evacuation services and secondary medical expense insurance
A Journey Built Just For You
Take customization to the next level on a journey fully tailored to you. GeoEx's destination specialists will gladly tailor this existing itinerary—or build one completely from scratch—to suit your style, interests, and time frame. Contact us to see what's possible.Start The Conversation
What to Know Before Going to CubaRead More
Where GeoEx Travel Experts Are Dreaming of Going in 2021Read More
Top Nine GeoEx Instagram Posts of 2019Read More
When to Start Planning Your TripRead More
Why You Should Join an All-Women’s Cultural Trip to CubaRead More
Yes, You Can Still Travel to Cuba From the US with GeoExRead More
Cuba InsiderLearn More
Cuba Family ExplorerLearn More
Flavors of ColombiaLearn More