Flavors of Colombia
Custom | 9 Days | Easy to Moderate Touring and Active
- Hike amidst the wax palms in the stunning Cocora Valley
- Explore pulsing, progressive Bogotá, as well as time-stopped, colonial villages
- Learn about coffee making and tasting with experts
- Horseback ride through pineapple fields
- Full day Caribbean cruise to the Rosario islands
"What I love about Colombia is the energy this place emanates as it emerges from its turbulent past,” writes a GeoEx traveler, and it's a feeling that's contagious. Not only is it home to some of Latin America's most progressive cities and passionate people, it's also one of world's most biodiverse nations, filled with tropical rain forests, rambling mountain ranges, multiple coasts, and nearly 2,000 bird species. Set out to explore on an adventure custom designed for you by GeoEx's South America experts: the itinerary below is just a starting point.
I could not be a bigger fan of GeoEx, even if I were on the payroll. Every time I think that you can't beat my last GeoEx trip, you do! Our guide in Bogotá was wonderful: enthusiastic, knowledgeable, flexible, and very personable. Our guides in Coffee Country were each uniquely superb.– Philip R.
Arrive in Bogotá and wander La Candelaria's historic streets, savor bowls of ajiaco santafereño, and relish views from atop 10,341-foot Monserrate.
The Coffee Triangle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site you reach by plane, is the country's cultural epicenter, a stunning region of verdant hillsides and rolling plantations.
Learn about java-making from farmers and hike through bamboo forests and towering palms in Valle del Cocora National Park Activities near your luxury hacienda include bird-watching, horseback riding, and rafting.
After flying to Cartagena, stroll the town and go snorkeling and beachcombing in the Rosario Islands. End the day with a sunset cruise Visit La Boquilla to go fishing and gain insights on coconut jewelry.
Discover the colorful Gestemani neighborhood on foot with a street food tasting Depart from Cartagena.
Dates & Prices
Custom Trips offered year-round
From $7765 per person (Custom Trip)
- Expertise of GeoEx’s travel specialists
- Services of GeoEx’s in-house air reservations team
- All accommodations
- All ground transportation and airport transfers
- Sightseeing, events, visits, and entrance fees
- Most meals
- Bottled water at included meals and while sightseeing
- Services of local guides, drivers, and other staff
- Some gratuities
- Emergency evacuation services and secondary medical expense insurance
Flying High: Best Helicopter Tours In The WorldRead More
Places We Love: Top Travel Destinations In The World for 2019Read More
Where We're Going in 2019: Great Travel Destinations & MoreRead More
UNESCO’s World Heritage: What It Means & Why It MattersRead More
Postcard from ColombiaRead More
Falling in Love with Solo TravelRead More