Canadian Rockies & Coast Adventure
Custom | 8 Days | Moderate Touring and Active
- Experience two remarkable wilderness areas in just eight days
- Tailored activities from heli-hiking and glacier trekking to kayaking with top-notch guides
- Access to incredibly remote areas by helicopter and float plane
- GeoEx handles all the complex, lodge-connecting logistics
- Extensions available in Alberta, BC, and Alaska
Straddling the provinces of Alberta and British Columbia, the Canadian Rockies rise up with glaciated limestone peaks, rolling meadows, alpine lakes, gaping caverns, and majestic waterfalls. Heading west to the Pacific coast, snowcapped mountains give way to the lush Great Bear Rainforest, one of the planet's last great tracts of unspoiled temperate rain forest. Our Western Canada adventure immerses you in both regions (and two sensational wilderness lodges) in just eight days. You'll join expert guides for such tailored outings as heli-hiking, glacier trekking, fishing, and whale-watching, suitable for families and friends, from casual kayakers to seasoned mountaineers.
This was my fourth trip with GeoEx, and I remain very much impressed with the trip planning, the quality of the experience, and the resulting special, unforgettable memories!– Diana P.
After flying into Calgary, Alberta, you're met and driven to Banff, a picturesque resort town nestled in the stunning Canadian Rockies.
A helicopter whisks you over awe-inspiring mountains to the Bugaboos in British Columbia Be as active as you wish, perhaps heli-hiking on snowfields, ascending fixed-climbing routes, picnicking in wildflower meadows shared with caribou, and soaking in the hot tub amid striking spires ad twinkling stars.
Fly to Nimmo Bay on the rain-forested coast, where the days are yours to kayak past bald eagles, wander amid 1,000-year old cedars and lush fern groves, go heli-fishing for rainbow trout, whale-watch with a marine biologist, and spot bears, playful porpoises, and sunbathing seals.
Your seaplane collects you from the dock at Nimmo Bay and carries you to Port Hardy, where you board a commercial flight to Vancouver.
Dates & Prices
Custom Trips offered June–September
– From $12,795 per adult
– From $11,800 per child (12 years old and younger)
- Expertise of GeoEx’s travel specialists
- Services of GeoEx’s in-house air reservations team
- All ground transportation and airport transfers
- All accommodations
- Daily helicopter touring at CMH Bugaboos Lodge
- Most meals, and some wine and beer
- Bottled water at included meals and while sightseeing
- Services of local guides, drivers, and other staff
- Emergency evacuation services and secondary medical expense insurance