Managing Director, Global Sales
Jennine has been traveling to Latin America for over a decade, and returns several times a year to develop her knowledge. “There’s so much to discover,” she says, “so many ways to delve deeper.” To get her guests deeper Jennine seeks out exceptional insider experiences and how to seamlessly connect remote regions. She keeps an eye on conservation, tracking emerging eco-lodges and serving on the board of directors for the International Galápagos Tour Operators Association (IGTOA). She has an extensive network of experts and relationships that make the magic happen. She also serves on the Transformational Travel Advisory board and has been selected as a Forbes changemaker for developing transformative travel experiences, so you can count on your trip feeling anything but ordinary.
Jennine’s secret weapon to planning a great trip? She weaves together her experience as both a life coach and travel designer to listen deeply and ask the kinds of questions of her travelers that help them get clear and think big. “I love really getting to know our guests and what’s meaningful for them, and then making their dreams come true,” Jennine explains. She's lined up curator tours at Salta's archaeology museum, meetings with journalists in Havana, walks with a Gabriel García Márquez expert in Cartagena, adventures across the salt pans of Bolivia, a shaman ceremony at Tikal, private dinners at UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Quito, a hands-on lesson with a famous percussionist in Salvador, and multigenerational trips in Peru with activity options that excited the kids as well as the grandparents.
Jennine's podcast, Everyday Magic, celebrates the transformative power of travel, and how we can harness that spirit in our everyday lives.
In The Press
Jennine has been featured as a trusted expert by publications such as Afar, National Geographic, Travel + Leisure, Condé Nast Traveler, Forbes, Fortune, and beyond. These articles include:
- Forbes Changemaker Series Video Feature on Jennine Cohen (Forbes)
- 5 Cities Where a Long Layover is Actually a Good Thing (Mic)
- 8 Tech Accessories Perfect for Outdoor Adventures (Mic)
- 6 Vacation Destinations to Add to Your Scuba Diving Bucket List (Mic)
- How Travel Agencies Avoided Extinction and Became a Luxury Service (Vox)
- Jennine Cohen - Adventure Travel Expert (Person of Interest Podcast)
- The World's Most Romantic Adventures (National Geographic Adventure)
- The 10 Coolest Cities Around the World to Visit in 2018 (Forbes Travel)
- Why “Transformative Travel” Will Be the Travel Trend of 2017 (Vogue)
- From Snow Leopards in India to Greenland’s Glaciers: 9 Endangered Sites to Visit in 2017 (Vogue)
- Commercial Flights to Resume to Cuba, Expect More Convenience and Lower Fares (Forbes)
- The 14 Coolest Places to Visit in 2016 (Forbes)
- 8 Things We're Going to Do as Soon as We're Able to Go to Cuba (Yahoo Travel)
- Do Millennials Use Travel Agents and Tour Guides? (Condé Nast Traveler)
- Travel to Cuba: What You Need to Know (Travel+Leisure)
- The Tourist Influx to Cuba Is About to Begin (Fortune)
- Adventure Travel Taps Into the Family Market (Travel Age West)
- The Caribbean Advisor: The Cuba Factor (Travel Weekly)
- Things to Know Before Traveling to Cuba (ABC 7 News)
- A Cornucopia of Flavors (Smart Meetings)
- Latin America: Tour Operators Do the Talking (Recommend)
“Huge thanks and appreciation to Jennine Cohen, who thoughtfully planned and ensured that our trip would be just perfect for our family. She did not miss a thing.” – Carol S.