In addition to crafting Custom Trips, GeoEx offers more than 50 scheduled Small Group Trips, thoughtfully devised to treat you to exceptional insider experiences, topflight guides and accommodations, and seamless connections. Traveling with like-minded, well-informed folks you’ll enjoy the highest caliber group trips in the industry at the best possible prices, complete with highly individualized service from GeoEx throughout. As you compare travel companies and their group trips, here are some ways that GeoEx stands out.
The Adventure Travel Experts
If you’re satisfied with booking your trip online and hoping for the best, you don't need us. But if you’re after extraordinary experiences in edge-of-the-map locales, GeoEx—consistently ranked among the world’s top travel companies—is the right contact. We know our destinations inside and out, collaborate with exceptional in-country colleagues, and have more than 30 years' experience orchestrating eye-opening journeys.
Small Groups, Comprehensive Itineraries & Best Possible Prices
Look beyond the price tag and you'll find that compared with most of our competitors:
- Our groups are smaller (rarely more than 16 travelers, very often fewer).
- Our itineraries are more comprehensive.
- Our pricing is inclusive and fair, especially considering the expertise that goes into creating the trips. Small group travel allows for the best possible pricing.
- Each trip includes emergency medical evacuation and medical expense insurance for each traveler, as well as flight-booking services and the nearly round-the-clock support of our state-of-the-art safety network.
- Every detail of each group trip, from accommodations and activities to trip flow and transport options, is carefully researched and selected by our destination experts, who travel in the field each year.
Personal, Highly Individualized Service
From our first conversation to your return home, we’re there for you, discussing the ins and outs of your trip, arranging complex flight routings, and stepping in if things go awry. You can expect:
Superior Trip Experience
Our group trips are crafted to provide engaging and enriching experiences, hitting high points as well as less-visited delights, and balancing adventure and comfort. You'll have:
- The best available, most atmospheric accommodations.
- Authentic, insider moments that are difficult to find on your own.
- Unique and intimate experiences that wouldn't be possible with a larger group, such as exclusive lodgings and dining, private performances, and home visits.
- Good looks at iconic sights, but have room for flexibility and spontaneity along the way.
- Superb, plugged-in guides adept at making adjustments on the trip to catch unexpected moments and tend to the specific interests of the group.
- Fellowship, information sharing, and fun with your fellow travelers.
Choose from a wide array of far-flung countries, from Cuba to Patagonia, from Namibia to Bhutan. If you're not sure where to go, our destination experts will be happy to review the options and help you find the destination and trip that suits you.
Call Us to Compare
It's not easy to understand how two similar-seeming trips or travel companies compare. If you'd like to look deeper, give us a call: We're happy to walk you through differences in itineraries you're considering, so you can make the right decision for you. We also urge you to ask us for references from past travelers. We're available at 888-570-7108.